Measuring the results of your SEO strategies enables you to see the areas where you are doing well and identify places for improvement. A professional marketing agency will track and monitor performance, making changes as necessary.
Why measure SEO results?
It is good to set goals in order to see if your SEO strategies are working to help you reach them. Your goals should be specific. If your objective is too vague or general, try to narrow your focus. When possible, try to set a deadline for your objective as well. What do you want to accomplish in one month? What do you want to achieve in one year?
Studies show that sharing your goals with others increases your chances of achieving them. You can also get someone to hold you accountable.
How to measure the results of your SEO?
You can measure the success of your SEO strategies in several ways.
- SEMrush: It is an SEO tool you can use to do keyword research, competitor analysis, and much more.
- Moz: You can use their tools and software to look at your analytics.
- Keyword rank: You are able to see where you rank with certain keywords.
- Conversions: After you’ve implemented SEO strategies, track your conversions and compare whether you’re converting more. A conversion is getting visitors to complete a desired action. These actions can be anything from getting people to signup for your email newsletter or having them click through to a particular page.
- Organic traffic: You can analyze how much traffic you are getting to your website that isn’t paid.
- Leads and sales: Compare how many leads and sales you were getting before implementing SEO strategies and how many you are getting now.
You now have a better idea of how to track your progress and measure your SEO results. In doing so, you will be able to identify areas for improvement and make any necessary changes for optimal performance.
What is SERP Ranking? When users type in a search query, websites are ranked and displayed by most relevant to least relevant. For the most part, search results on the first page are typically deemed more relevant by the search engine than results on the fifth page. ...
When it comes to search for //monitorbacklinks.com/blog/seo/seo-dos-and-donts engine optimization, there are certain things you should try to implement and other actions to avoid. Some factors will boost your ranking while others will hurt it. In some cases, Google...
White hat SEO Techniques and practices that provide value to users and abide by search engine rules are known as white hat search engine optimization. Generally speaking, white hat SEO means you focus on the user and optimize with people in mind rather than taking...